Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log Files Wanted
Hello,

I have an app that reads iTelescope log files to extract the timings for the iTelescopes. If everyone would send me their log files for analysis, the timings could be much improved. I especially need timings for the new T40, but I welcome logs from any iTelescope.

Please post them here as attachments or email them to me at support@skyhound.com.

Thanks!
Clear skies,
Greg
Head Dude at Skyhound
Hi Greg,

I've used T05, T18, T20 & T24 mostly in February. The log files are attached.

Phil S.
Thanks!
Clear skies,
Greg
Head Dude at Skyhound
Hi Greg,

Here's a log file from a run on T20 last night. Are there any additional iTelescopes that you need logs for beside T40? T40 seems to be booked up pretty solidly for the next few days, plus it's 270 points/imaging hour with no moon discount.

Phil S.
Hi Greg,

Just curious if you've received all of the iTelescope log files that you need. No one else posted any logs to this forum.

Phil S.
(2019-05-07, 04:36 PM)PMSchu Wrote: Hi Greg,

Just curious if you've received all of the iTelescope log files that you need. No one else posted any logs to this forum.

Phil S.

I'll take anything I can get. Logs are going to be an ongoing need, so I can use as many as people can supply, and things change over time, so recent logs are always needed. Thanks for sharing yours!
Clear skies,
Greg
Head Dude at Skyhound