Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to schedule an iTelescope for multiple objects?
Hi Greg,

I replied to your message on 12 Jan last night then forgot to push the 'Post' button  Blush . 

I wonder if the initialization issue is related to the observation that I had to click the 'Expose for' button twice in the Exposure Calculator to get the EC accept a change to an 'Expose for' choice.

Thanks for info about the calibration files. Except for scientific work the difference between a 60 sec dark and a 5 sec dark should be negligible, especially on a cooled CCD camera on a bright object. I'll confirm that with Dr. Sasse tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help,

Phil S.
Hi Greg,

I had a great iTelescope tutorial with Dr. Sasse today. After an hour I was pretty saturated with new information. I forgot to ask about the difference between 5 sec & 60 sec dark frames (if any).

I managed to create an Imaging Project for the main belt asteroid (10483) Tomburns for T18 in Spain for 0300 Spain time tonight using ST4i and make a scope reservation. I've attached the observing plan in case you'd like to see it. Just something simple for starters

Thanks again for your help,

Phil S.

Attached Files
.txt   iTelescope T18 2019 Jan 14 0303 (Tomburns).txt (Size: 494 bytes / Downloads: 2)
Thanks for the update, Phil.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer