Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enh Req: Update Nightbar in Scheduler when Highlighted Project Changes
Hi Greg,

Minor enhancement request - or maybe I'm missing something.

In the Scheduler, Real Time Imaging and ACP Expert panels, the only way I have found to make the night bar update is to click on a project in the Imaging Projects pane.

I can use up/down arrow and other keys to move the highlight to a new project, but the nightbar doesn't update, it still shows the information from the last project I clicked on.

I would like to have the nightbar update to reflect the highlighted project, whenever the highlighted project changes, including via the keyboard.

It works the way I like in the Target Selection panel; if the other panels worked the same way, it would be great.

Thanks for considering this.

Cheers,
Rowland
Hi Rowland,

Thant's a bug. Fix in next update. Thanks!
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
Great, thanks Greg.

I feel bummed that I didn't find more of these things during the beta test. Sorry 'bout that!! I think it was because I was focused on interaction with ACP Expert at that time.

The good news is that the more I use ST4, the more I like it. Still trying to understand some things like suggested exposure times (they seem awfully short compared to my experience) but I'll save that for another day and thread so I don't go OT here.

Cheers,
Rowland
Hi Rowland,

Thank you for all of your help during testing! You were one of the few testers who really dug into it. All of us who use the result owe you a debt of gratitude.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer