Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on SkyTools 4 Visual Release
Hello everyone,

I thought I would take a moment to update you on the progress of SkyTools 4 Visual beta testing. The test team is phenomenal! I am certain that every bug, inconsistency, missing ability, rough spot in the GUI ,and even spelling error, large and small, will be taken care of prior to release. It is very close now to being finished. All the major tissues have been dealt with, and its down to final polishing and finishing up the help system.

I am currently working toward a January 4 release date. 

Happy Holidays,
Greg
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
Thanks for all the hard work! I'm looking forward to it.
Greg - any update on this? I am looking forward to give the latest version a try once the skies get clear here :-)
(2020-01-06, 10:39 PM)k2k2e6 Wrote: Greg - any update on this? I am looking forward to give the latest version a try once the skies get clear here :-)

There was an unexpected delay with the help system, so things have slipped. I still have some loose ends to tie up and then want to give the beta test team one more go at it. Right now its looking like next week. But as always no guarantees.... This thing is pretty complex.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
(2020-01-06, 11:28 PM)theskyhound Wrote:
(2020-01-06, 10:39 PM)k2k2e6 Wrote: Greg - any update on this? I am looking forward to give the latest version a try once the skies get clear here :-)

There was an unexpected delay with the help system, so things have slipped. I still have some loose ends to tie up and then want to give the beta test team one more go at it. Right now its looking like next week. But as always no guarantees.... This thing is pretty complex.

Thanks for the update.
Good luck!
John..