Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated? I want to Hear from You
If you are frustrated with SkyTools 4 Imaging, I want to hear from you. If you are overwhelmed by it, annoyed by it, think it isn't all that useful, think it does too much, or wish it was more like some other product, then I want to hear from you.

I have been doing this a long time, and I have been in this position before. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that SkyTools Imaging is revolutionary. When you release a truly revolutionary product the early adopters tell you how wonderful it is. Your inbox fills with accolades. It's great. But then the other shoe drops. I suspect that for every one of the accolades for SkyTools Imaging there is at least one person who is struggling with it in some way.

So let me help you to not be frustrated, annoyed, or overwhelmed. Start a dialog with me. Tell me what is not working for you.

Or just ask a simple question.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
Hi Greg,
I still wait for ST4 Visual and give you feedback asap when I had the chance to use it for some observing nights.
cs,
Uli
(2018-11-05, 09:29 PM)Ullomat Wrote: Hi Greg,
I still wait for ST4 Visual and give you feedback asap when I had the chance to use it for some observing nights.
cs,
Uli

So you are frustrated that ST4 Visual isn't out yet. That's not really what I was looking for. Big Grin
But I do look forward to your feedback.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
(2018-11-05, 09:51 PM)theskyhound Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 09:29 PM)Ullomat Wrote: Hi Greg,
cs,
Uli

So you are frustrated that ST4 Visual isn't out yet. That's not really what I was looking for. Big Grin
But I do look forward to your feedback.

Hi,

but I made my point  Wink

cs,
Uli
(2018-11-05, 03:55 AM)theskyhound Wrote: If you are frustrated with SkyTools 4 Imaging, I want to hear from you. If you are overwhelmed by it, annoyed by it, think it isn't all that useful, think it does too much, or wish it was more like some other product, then I want to hear from you.

I have been doing this a long time, and I have been in this position before. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that SkyTools Imaging is revolutionary. When you release a truly revolutionary product the early adopters tell you how wonderful it is. Your inbox fills with accolades. It's great. But then the other shoe drops. I suspect that for every one of the accolades for SkyTools Imaging there is at least one person who is struggling with it in some way.

So let me help you to not be frustrated, annoyed, or overwhelmed. Start a dialog with me. Tell me what is not working for you.

Or just ask a simple question.

Hey Greg!  Not frustrated, good stuff!  One datapoint, lately I've been fiddling with using Prism from Hyperion Software [https://www.hyperion-astronomy.com/] rather than SGP due to some problems I've been having with SGP ... I know that you're interested in other control programs to interface with, the local developer seems very responsive and it might be worth dropping him a line to see what synergies might happen ...

Onward! Smile
I will look into it. Thanks!
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer