Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST4 Visual features
(2017-11-29, 12:43 PM)sauron Wrote: Hi Greg, 

I 'm really looking forward to the release of ST4.  Being a purely visual observer,  I was wondering if you are able to give any screenshots/details of some of the key features of the Visual version?   

Also, I've been using the 'Events Calendar' feature lately: it would be great if the actual times of darkness could be printed for each day rather than just an indication with the black strip.  Alternatively, perhaps this information could be printed out as a table - maybe this is done in ST4?  Smile

thanks, 
bye for now, 
Paul.

Hi Paul,

There are some screenshots here: https://skyhound.com/ST4.html

I  think you may have missed a feature in ST3. If you double-click on a date in the calendar this will bring up the Nightly Events window. You can also open it from the tool bar at the top of the Nightly Planner, where it will automatically open for the selected date and location. I believe this window lists all of the times you are looking for. You can also print it,but it isn't exactly a table per se.

ST4 brings the calendar into the planner window (rather than in a separate window). It can be switched between monthly, weekly, and nightly display modes.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer

Messages In This Thread
ST4 Visual features - by sauron - 2017-11-29, 12:43 PM
RE: ST4 Visual features - by theskyhound - 2017-11-29, 05:46 PM
RE: ST4 Visual features - by Apollo - 2017-12-12, 02:31 PM
RE: ST4 Visual features - by theskyhound - 2017-12-21, 06:38 AM
RE: ST4 Visual features - by semiosteve - 2018-04-19, 12:56 PM
RE: ST4 Visual features - by sauron - 2017-11-29, 10:57 PM