Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obstructed horizon markers not visible
(2019-08-11, 07:01 AM)theskyhound Wrote: You can easily turn the horizon line on/off via the View Controls, which is a better solution than changing its properties.

Also, it is very difficult for me to imagine a scenario in planning where the chart would be more useful than the planning tools that have been provided via the Target Selection and Scheduler tools. Both of these planning tools consider your obstructed horizon. Sometimes people miss key features, so I urge you to have a look at these tools again to make sure that hasn't happened. On other occasions people sometime want to force a new software to work the way they have worked in the past, and when they do so, they can rob themselves of much of the benefit of the software. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

I'll do that, thanks. With the second comment I fully agree, in my case I use the Target Selection for planning, that's why I wanted to define the horizon, to take the inaccessible targets out. I was just commenting about the visual impact but the combination of a visible line that's on and off works fine. 

Clear skies,
Razvan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obstructed horizon markers not visible - by razvan - 2019-08-11, 12:59 PM